At Ibhanan Namah we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
This Privacy Statement describes Ibhanan Namah 's general privacy practices that apply to personal information we collect, use and share about our clients, business partners, supplier and other organisations with which Ibhanan Namah has or contemplates a business relationship as well as the individuals working for them.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the extent Ibhanan Namah processes personal information on behalf of clients for their benefit and under their control (as a "processor"), such as Cloud Services or applications ("apps"). It may apply to collection of information related to authorised users of such services to the extent Ibhanan Namah processes this information for its own interests (as "controller").
We may provide additional or more specific information on the collection or use of personal information on websites or related to a specific product or service. Why and how we collect and use your personal information We may collect your personal information as an individual for various purposes, such as the following:
• Access and use of websites or other online service (including "apps") When entering one of our websites, or using an online service (where references to online services include desktop or mobile applications or "apps"), we will record information necessary to provide you with access, for the operation of the website and for us to comply with security and legal requirements in relation to operating our site, such as passwords, IP address and browser settings. We also collect information about your activities during your visit in order to personalise your website experience, such as recording your preferences and settings, and to collect statistics to help us improve and further develop our websites, products and services.
• Responding to your request for information, order, or support. When you contact us (online or offline) in connection with a request for information, to order a product or service, to provide you with support, or to participate in a forum or other social computing tool, we collect information necessary to fulfil your request, to grant you access to the product or service, to provide you with support and to be able to contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request and your agreement with us and the fulfilment, delivery and invoicing of your order and we may include client satisfaction survey information. We retain such information for administrative purposes, defending our rights, and in connection with our relationship with you. When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify you when you visit our websites. For ordering of most services and products we require you to have registered in Ibhanan Namah . Registration may also allow you to customise and control your privacy settings.
• Contacting employees of our clients, prospects, partners and suppliers. In our relationship with clients or prospects, partners and suppliers, they also provide us with business contact information (such as name, business contact details, position or title of their employees, contractors, advisors and authorised users) for purposes such as contract management, fulfilment, delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services or the relationship.
• Visitor information : We register individuals visiting our sites and locations (name, identification and business contact information) and use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of persons and belongings, as well as for regulatory purposes.
• Marketing : Most information we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. When you register for an event we may collect information (online or offline) in relation to the event organisation, and during an event, such as participation in sessions and survey results. We combine the personal information we collect to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. You can choose to receive information by email, telephone or postal mail about our products and services. When visiting our websites or using our services we may provide you with personalised information. You can always opt out from receiving personalised communication from Ibhanan Namah by setting your marketing communication. For subscriptions, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
• Where we reference that we use your personal information in connection with a request, order, transaction or agreement (or preparing for the same), or to provide you with services that you requested (such as a website), we do this because it is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you. Where we reference that we use your personal information in relation to marketing, improvement or development of our products or services, for reasons of safety and security, or regulatory requirements other than in connection with your agreement or request, we do this on the basis of our or a third party's legitimate interests, or with your consent. When we collect and use your personal information subject to the EU Privacy Legislation. Sharing of Personal Information As a global organisation offering a wide range of products and services, with business processes, management structures and technical systems that cross borders, Ibhanan Namah has implemented global policies, along with standards and procedures, for consistent protection of personal information. As a global company, we may share information about you with our subsidiaries world-wide and transfer it to countries in the world where we do business in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Between Ibhanan Namah controlled subsidiaries we only grant access to personal information on a need-to-know basis, necessary for the purposes for which such access is granted. In some cases, Ibhanan Namah uses suppliers located in various countries to collect, use, analyse, and otherwise process personal information on its behalf. Where appropriate, Ibhanan Namah may also share your personal information with selected partners to help us provide you, or the company you work for, products or services, or to fulfil your requests, or with your consent. When selecting our suppliers and partners, we take into account their data handling processes. Please be aware that in certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We may also share your personal information to protect the rights or property of Ibhanan Namah , our business partners, suppliers or clients, and others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected.